Site: Evangelical Old Church in Győr
Time of planning: in July 2009
Designers: Dóra Bernadett Eredics, Márk Németh, Balázs Némethy
The Evangelical Old Church in Győr was built from 1783 till 1785 on found of grace order. So the church had to built without tower, closed from the street. The church walled by two storied houses in the gate of Newtown-Győr, next to the river of Rába. Inviting applications was, that the tower had to be a symbol not just to the church, to the all Evangelical Centar too.
The tower in the plan is a dynamic band, contact between the street, and the church. Before the church it form a penthouse.